Complete sellout of Grantham ProFab Quarter Midget Program
If you follow Quarter Midgets in the NW, you know these cars. My son ran these cars in 2015 and won a total of 43 A-Main features with several all-time track records across Region 9. My daughter ran the
white car as a Novice this year and set fast time/ track record every time she timed-in (total of 7 track records across Region 9 in 2016).
My kids have outgrown these cars and it is time for them to go.
Cars are sold as rollers (NO MOTORS) and include the following:
- Fiser front and rear axles. Front axles are 3D and I have several spares to go with sale. Rear axle is splined and comes with quick-change gear hub and spares.
- Spare spindles.
- Spare front and rear bumpers.
- Spare body panels.
- Custom upholstery that I designed to fit my small kids comfortably (this is critical for kids to be safe and fast!).
- Tanner shocks and valving that has served us so well.
- Cars have been updated with two-piece sliding motor plate with chain tension adjuster.
- Setup book with notes for various tracks throughout Region 9.
- I have too many spare parts to list them all here.
$4,000 for complete program (NO MOTORS).
I can setup cars with motors for Novice family looking to get started in quarter midgets, just let me know what your plan is and I will give you estimate on additional cost.
I look forward to seeing these cars win more races. These cars are FAST!!! Get these out of my garage and let me help you put your kid in the podium!